Our Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner has over 20 years’ experience in Women’s Health. She is also a qualified Continence Advisor.
She has completed a Master of Nursing (Nurse Practitioner), and additional postgraduate education in Sexual and Reproductive Health and Child and Family Health.
Her specialised services include :
- Cervical screening test (previously pap smear test)
- Breast examination
- Contraception advice and management (including Implanon insertion/removal, IUD removal)
- Pregnancy testing and pregnancy options counselling
- Sexually transmitted infections testing, management and advice
- Vaginal/vulval symptoms assessment, advice and referral
- Menopause and perimenopause advice, and information on treatment options
- Pre-pregnancy planning
- Postnatal check-ups, parenting support and advice
- Urinary continence assessment and management (including developing a personalised continence program in collaboration with Doctor)
- Weight management advice and counselling
- Comprehensive preventative health assessments and referral to Centre’s doctor or your GP when appropriate