Please note: We currently do not have a Doctor working at the centre. Appointments can be booked with our nurse practitioner for any other women’s health issues except IUD insertions.
Our doctors are general practitioners with a special interest and experience in a range of women’s health issues.
They offer personalized medical care in a non-judgmental setting.
Services offered include:
- Cervical screening test (which has replaced the PAP smear test)
- Medical terminations/abortions https://womenshealthcentre.com.au/services/abortion-contraception/
- Breast checks
- Contraception advise and management: including Implanon, Mirena, Copper IUD insertion and removal (we are currently not taking IUD insertion appointments)
- Pregnancy testing and pregnancy options counselling
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections, safe sex advise
- Perimenopause /Menopause advise and management
- Urinary continence assessment and management
- Pre-pregnancy planning/ Postnatal checks
- Menstrual disorder assessment and management
- Vaginal/vulval symptom assessment and management
- General preventative health assessment
- Information and education on a wide range of women’s health issues
Some conditions may require a referral for further specialist treatment; these referrals will be arranged when appropriate.
Our doctor provides management of specific women’s health matters.
We advise that patients see their own GP for other urgent health concerns.